Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Unbreakable

ahh finally... the BIG day!!
Being a fan of a decade, I finally got to see my first fave artist perform live!! Backstreet Boys Unbreakable Tour... the Malaysia stop! It's a pity they aren't fivers anymore, but anyhow, I find myself still as crazy of them! Hahaa...
Quite some audience were foreigners, and I actually witnessed racial integration in the fans!! (Does this work for M'sian Studies project??!) And that, many of these people love to SMOKE! Never have I been to a concert with so many smokers (or rather, usually concert venues don't allow smoking). And because of some management problem, the early birds (including us) were frustrated over the management team for letting in the latecomers FIRST through another side gate! And one thing I don't understand is why YZ and her friends took all the trouble to squeeze to the front (yes, I believe we were much hated by many), yet reaching the venue, they preferred to stand at the back... [sweat...alot.]
Though delayed for an hour (privilege of VIP?!), the one-and-a-half-hour concert was superb, of course! The boys were as lively as before, bringing away the new songs and all-time-favorite hits with dance moves!! Seemed like how it was 10 years ago...as if they never grow old! Hehe... Brian was soooo cute, making funny gestures throughout the concert! (makes me imagine him playing with his son...^^)
Unfortunately, the photos taken was not good, and only managed to filter some clearer ones...

Photobucket
At the entrance

Photobucket
The stage and the fabulous view of Sunway Resort Hotel ;)

Photobucket
The lightings were good :)

Photobucket
"Any Other Way"

Photobucket
Show the Meaning of Being Lonely... by playing poker!
(interesting scene ^^)

Photobucket Photobucket
My favorite Brian!!

Photobucket
All I Have To Give dance!
[medley: As Long As You Love Me / All I Have To Give / I'll Never Break Your Heart]

Photobucket
"Treat Me Right"

Photobucket
As usual, I don't like the endings... hah~
Do hope to see a real HUGE concert of their soon!

No comments: