Sunday, March 09, 2008

relax

That's what I really crave for right now.
To sleep without having to plan what to do in the coming week.
To eat without thinking what I have just done and not yet done.
To sit at the computer without bringing my pendrive and file with me. ;)
It's like ages since I've hung out with friends. The last time being the the time in Taiwan. The numerous shopping sprees wherever we went. The craze in the amusement park. The excitement (or disappointment) or discovering our rooms. Hah... The memories seem to fade away when I discovered I forget some of the names of those friends (sorry people). Hopefully that doesn't happen to experience of the formosa.
And hah.. moving pictures do help memories... though all others are only photos. The one and only video I have of the tour... credits to PeiFang (our counselor ^^) for uploading :)
It's funny and weird, but it's something to me... hehe...
The "3 Days 3 Nights" dance performance by group7~!

Don't spot me~!

1 comment:

koey said...

Relax is good...but must make sure u continue with ur work after feeling enough of relax o...Sweet memory really seems to fade away soon...really hope the sweet can stay forever...