Tuesday, March 18, 2008

extreme

EMT mid-term exam. Unexpectedly low marks. The questions were easy. The problem was witht he answers. This is so true...

Had a lil chat with a coursemate today, when he said (based on my speech presentation) that he liked my prestige, that I was different from the other girls... was like a business woman.
OK... Thank him a lot for his compliments (if it's of any)... and yes, being different is not a bad thing...
but business woman??! Never have I thought I would give this kind of impression to people, since I have always thought that I am not one for business! Now that's a srprising one, but probably I should pay some attention on it~

Probably the thought of a none-business person has ended myself here. The fact that I still doubt whether I am the one for engineering, I do not know whether I will be working with guys... at least, for long. And when people asks whether I chose this course because I preferred to sit in an A/C room...which is definitely not the case, coz I often freeze!

Though all the way since kindergarten, I find myself still very attached to art. Though I have almost lost the touch of it nowadays, I keep poking my nose into my friends' design project. Coming up with crazy ideas for them to solve. And expecting myself to volunteer after the finals (if I'm ever too free).

And then, my crave for music never dies... it was always there.. yet unseen.

No comments: