Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Robot

Thought I would not stand it, but the mid-night bus went running all the way for 16 hours!
Now that's a record for me! My best record (that I remember) was an hour's sleep... for the same course assignment as well. As if my research project entitled Robotics is turning myself into a ROBOT itself~ And except for the tire and some blurness in talking (or that I just can't speak cantonese~), I was still okay! =)

Didn't expect the report would turn out.. so bad. There wasn't enough time to edit the other articles... which were so much like c&p. Seems like I don't even wana look at it. I'd say, the proposal and progress report were more of satisfaction.

And after that, having one of them kinda blaming me for not informing him VERBALLY when I wanted more editing. As if I'm here to serve them. (Yeah.. why volunteer to be the leader?!!) And having another one saying he doesn't want to edit anymore coz he doesn't have time...(As if I AM very free!!) It was like only two and a half persons working on the project only... so how should I evaluate??!
Now the presentation, having to deal with DH and the members - uncertainty here, unsatisfactory there. WHAT SHOULD I DO??!

p/s: A huge Thank You to TC who offered to help! Really appreciate that... =)

No comments: