Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Relief!

Technical Communication COMPLETED!

Submitted the Final Report, ended our Presentation! A day I have so much longed for!
The semester has been very tough because of this course, and now that the assessment has been completed, I get to relax my mind for a while and concentrate on the final exam.
It hasn't been a smooth path ever since we start on the project. Even up til the very last minute, There is still the problem of miscommunication, misunderstanding and misconception happening in our group. And a tripping stone to the progress of preparation which almost failed us! [Thanks to the dear broadband streamyx...] It's true that we cannot live without Internet nowadays...

So much that I had worried for the team, the presentation turned out better than expected. Though it didn't seem as good as other groups', most of the members were able to keep the flow going when they had to speak on topics not theirs. It wasn't fair somehow, that we had to follow this system (our fate to have to present when we we called), while the later groups get to follow their own sequence in presenting. Somehow, we were always the guinea-pigs...grrr...

And the team. Find it very tough as a leader for the first time. The brain that I so much used up in editing their work and doing the other 'unimportant' work; the miscommunication and misconception; the incidents that really got on my nerves... having to bear all these, for the sake of the team. Though all these, I still appreciate them as part of the team, and as long as they have put their effort in the project, they deserve my huge THANK YOU!!

At the end of the day, Although all the unsatisfactoriness in the work, I'm so glad to get the acknowledgement from the lecturer:

"I enjoyed reading your report."

That's what's that mattered most =D

And now, to complete all the uncompleted...

4 comments:

Kae Vin said...

good for u...but 16hour doing assignment nonstop? lol u r indeed an alien hahaha

Kyflein said...

hah.. a 'robotic alien' now~! ;)

Anonymous said...

Lol (: Congrats upon your completion. Hehehehe!!!!!!! Though I didn't get to view ur presentation, I bet you all did well!

P.S: About not being able to gain access to my blog, its undergoing some. . . . changes. I'll keep you updated when I'm ready to tell okay. Sry bout that. =)

TC

Kyflein said...

TC:
Thanks ya =) Thanks for ur help all the way. and the presentation... feel like it wasn't as good as others, but at least it's better than I expected.
call it a good ending. heehee~

btw, din mean to 'shoo' u during rehearsal, just too many frens there makes me nervous. haha~
but i din reali look at the audience while presenting anyway. =D