Friday, April 11, 2008

Choice

It's worth it. I hope.

After all the tension of having to complete the assignment with lack of information, after all the trouble of rushing for the interview back at South Wing right after the lab test.

And I was selected to join the camp at Sabah!!

But the fact that I was torn between making a choice of two events - my cousin's wedding, a long-waited one, or the Camp, a once-in-a-lifetime chance. The cousin is, of course, considered one of the closest. We all have been waiting to 'drink his 喜酒'!

But the P2P Camp... such a rare chance. something that I have longed for... and it's SABAH! How in any other way will I have a chance to set my foot there??! Especially now, it's fully sponsored!

I know it's not right to FFG my cousin, but it seems all wrong to let go of the chance to Sabah just like that!

Hah... and so...
I am going to Sabah!! =D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats wei. Haha. You dint tell me you got it. Grr. Lol. When's the camp gonna be btw? And did Wei Jie get through too? (:

TC

Kyflein said...

Thanx yea~ Hmm well, wasn't reali confirmed about it til few days ago, and umm.. was having some problems. Unfortunately WJ din get it.