Monday, April 21, 2008

Torch Relay!

It was a mission to get of house during holidays.. nah not really...
The 2nd ever Torch Relay in Malaysia. And the target is to watch Rynn Lim as the torch bearer. Met up with YZ who came with the long-time-no-see Muffy and Nani at B. Times Square. Had a mad time hanging around before the torch came... the memories, the Pakistani accent flying everwhere!! Haha...

Nani, YZ, me
Nani, YZ and I

About 4 something the torch finslly came... but to our dismay, Rynn wasn't here!! Got to know later that his part was at the beginning of the road, and we innocently thought they were gonna run for 250 meters... when they actually ran less than 100 m! Ahh.. frust!!
Photobucket
The torch.. and the bearer whom I don't know.. =/

But probably me... just felt like running with the Chinese students [actually just hoping Rynn's part wasn't over]... ran along with the parade. It was to our disappointment... but the good thing is... seeing Rynn in the bus!!! Rite... and you would have expected me to wave madly at him.. which I did of course! And he responded well, even gestured to us [yes us, that is my sis and I~] !!

Photobucket
Rynn with his gambateh pose!!
Ahah~ and that really kept me running! Haha.. this was way better than jogging... except for the rain, which delayed the procession near KL Tower. And when nearing KLCC, witnessed the torch without the fire... [that's too bad...] It was a hell of a place at KLCC - crowds, umbrellas... the stage was unseenable. And not able to find Rynn... ahh... =( But probably it was worth well.. knowing that I can make this far! And getting to witness the relay, and of course... getiing to see Rynn~ =D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well, not only getting 2 c Rynn, but aldo getting him 2 c US.. haha!!
wonder if he remembers us.. i hope he does!!