Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Lesson

This is just so ridiculous... even I can't believe it happened...

Realize the true meaning of the evil of the working society. Being nice will never bring you anywhere... in fact, it will only kill you. Especially if you are a newbie in this strange world.

And damn I was. Because of similar experience of the sis, I wasn't persistent enough in getting my pay for te job. And after five months now, I haven't even got the hundred and twenty bucks which might be nothing for them but definitely important for me. And only discovering the truth behind all these afer talking to the friend. Proving luckier than her, it was a huge lesson for me...

After this, the phobia arisen... not that serious though, but just the caution in getting part-time jobs. I wonder if this is the trend, especially in event companies... for I still have the will in working for events. But even if I'm not afraid, I wonder if my parents will let me.

A good experience, a big lesson.

So, never be always nice...

No comments: