Thursday, February 21, 2008

STRUCK

Feels bad, but I had no choice.

To recruit someone into the project team when we are already halfway through it, is only a path to more problem (the fact that I always have problems, and I’m not even an engineer… yet). And how you explained that you saw our proposal, SO you wana join the team - that's definitely a setback for considering… giving the idea that you expect the easy way out. Plus, you keep pricking on my conscience with YOUR problem, which I have explained with thousands apologies that I can help NOT. If you’ve really been here for two weeks, you SHOULD have been aware of this project teaming going around in class; and if you really DO care about it, you should have initiated to team up with some other classmates ages ago! You ‘prove’ that you’re new here by the fact that your course selection isn’t even approved yet. What if it will NOT be approved? Expect me to recruit you then take u off again then RE-REDO everything again?! If so, you might as well just drop the course… If it wasn’t for my friend who took the trouble to help me talk, I could have really screamed at YOU! (I would have BURST it out if I talked more...)Your attitude of never accepting others’ opinion and explanation, not respecting our rights... it annoys me. Now I’m even more frustrated… knowing that you’ve been eavesdropping all the while on my conversation with my friends!! And the thought of it makes me feel t hat you’ve been STALKING on me!!
Sorry for disappointing you, but it isn't within my ability.

#Realize the importance of non-common language… and the DANGER of using international language!#

And thank you to my friends who listened to my bragging, and helped me out. ;)

No comments: