Wednesday, September 03, 2008

换季

What happened was probably something that happen at the right time, I hope.
To bring me back to earth, to stop, at least lessen, my craving, to prepare myself to face a such situation in future.

It's when I realise how far I am from the Dhamma. It's been half a year that I have not set foot in a Dhamma class, and not even touching a Dhamma book. That makes the monsterous me right now. Aikss...

The few days in persuading myself to accept the fact. Now it's serious time; it's time that I seriously stick myself to the books even more seriously. And it's because of the year 3 course I am taking now. And how fast time has past, I'm almost in Year 3 now...

As if the problems around are not enough, I have officially joined Will Group. Though it isn't as easy as aspected, I guess it's better than counting resistors or cleaning the labs for scholarship duty. Well then, trial for now, let's just see if I can cope it.

The days and years of the brackets are finally over! But now I find it more troublesome with the retainers... sweat~ And pray that this one year goes smooth.

New semester, new courses, new challenges, new aims, ...
New hopes, yet the same me.

It's a change of season...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

用我最真诚的心,祝你中秋快乐啊!

Kyflein said...

感谢感谢!!