Wednesday, September 17, 2008

helpless

Hates it when tests get postponed. Prolonging my anxiety... hah~ And postponement just isn't this lecturer's habit. I wonder what happened..

And I guess I have to accept it. I cannot escape from grouping with that person for the following times as long as I am alive and doing my engineering degree here. Pray for a safe and smooth semester (as well as the rest of the semesters..)~

To bump into him TWICE in a week is BAD LUCK. And having to entertain or even respond to his never-ending show-offs is evverlasting murdering!! I just don't understand why he has to do all that. Is it so herotic to be jumping off the steps in the middle of the streets??!! CUT IT OUT!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

People said the lecturer's car broke down that's why. Hehehe (:

You are soo lucky hahaha. I wonder who is that. XDXD

TC

Kyflein said...

oic.. kesian~

need not wonder. :P