Friday, January 16, 2009

The New Year

It sucks.

When there is concert event at the campus (FOR FREE!) and I cannot take part. Again.
Guess it's just ain't my faith to do so, as I always had been since I joined the university...

The year started with a food-poisoning which was so serious that it got my mom suspecting it to be appendicitis~ **Thank goodness it wasn't!** Or I wouldn't be going for classes.. and would have missed the chance to watch MAMMA MIA! Yea~!! Never thought I could be watching the musical LIVE!! It was of course superb, and somehow again, we loved to stare at the band... great music! I love LIVE MUSIC!!

The new year marks the start of the new era of my degree program... Year 3 officially, with 4 lab sessions a week! My oh my... previously 2 sessions was 'exhausting' enough~ Lots of readings to do, whether the lecturer is good or not.
Arghhh~ I wish I could turn back time~

No comments: