Sunday, January 25, 2009

My 20 Random Facts

The Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 20 random things, facts, habits or goals about you. At the end choose 20 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you.

I've been tagged by Dick, Henry, Emily

1. I have a name which is very hard to pronounce and remember. That's why I have so many versions of names and pronunciations... -.-ll
2. I am a very "family comes first" person. Friends are very important to me of course. But I'm opted for changes.. hahaa...
3. I truly am a lazy person. In fact, I still often do things last minute even though I keep reminding myself to start earlier.
4. I love sports. I like badminton, basketball, swimming, jogging... but is never good in any :P
5. I am a fan of badminton and would try to watch every badminton open match with my favorite players on court! Currently , it's Lee Yong Dae =)
6. Over the years, music has gradually become part of my life. I enjoy karaoke-ing crazily with my friends (I don't sing well though) or even singing along with my guitar. Now I really hope I can have a chance on playing keyboard :)
7. I favor artists. I am a supporter of the Halo family as well as TVXQ!
8. I like stalking!! Ah not really of course, I just enjoy the excitement of following my idols (like Rynn Lim) when I attend their events.
9. I am easily influenced and can get interested in a variety of stuff, from musical instruments and foreign languages to business stuff (though I find it difficult to understand).
11. I prefer to learn skills on my own rather than going to classes coz it would be a burden to my parents.
12. I had a craze in architecture since primary school and would often sketch and draw various designs of... a lot of things. I still am interested in this field even though I'm not doing my degree in it.
13. I wish I could get back my more artistic mind I used to have. Nowadays I am often lost of ideas though I feel like creating something.
13. I have a strange temper. I usually get short-tempered only towards my family members and very very close people.
14. I have a new aim of life. I wana earn money more and faster and go travelling!!
15. I love having fun with the friends or family, whether it's a small ice-cream eat-together or even a trip to the highlands.
16. I enjoy the atmospheres of airplanes and airports and hotels. Talking about high class... hahaha~~
17. I like stuffed toys and cute stuff A LOT but I usually keep them at home coz I don't wana get them dirty.
18. I am not as serious as most people think I am. Seriously.
19. I don't like people (especially girls) spending too much time in the bathroom, especially knowing of the long queue after them.
20. I am extremely lack of confidence.

I tag:
Emily, SuhWeai, Henry, Dick, Jek, Hauhua, Tsu Siang, Tiffany, Pui ling, Jens, Soursand, Kae Vin, Mary-Ruth, Kathleen, Hau Hua, Jek, Isabelle, Alvin, Charmainne, Chaeh Yong.

Happy Chinese New Year everyone!! =D

7 comments:

Kae Vin said...

wah somemore tag me....i don do tag one k? :P (well that's one random fact about me)

Well your 20 random facts don't look random to me. XD

No wonder you stop learning guitar. XD

Kyflein said...

Waha.. depends on you whether you wanna tag~
Anyway, I just wrote whatever I though of, hehe.. and erm, about guitar, I am still learning, just that the process is slow. ;P

Jens 卿安 said...

my god.. you tagged me..
I will take my sweet time to think my 20 random facts.. haha

Anonymous said...

hoho. ur name easy to pronounce la.

Kyflein said...

音乐天使:
haha.. nvm, take ur own sweet time ;)

dick:
hoho.. i even find it hard to tell people my name ... Aakakaka~

EzClover said...

15. I love having fun with the friends or family, whether it's a small ice-cream eat-together or even a trip to the highlands.

Reply: hey girl.. this reminds me of the strawberry stick we had at cameron highland ^^

Kyflein said...

EzClover:

It was nice, wasn't it?
miss those moments~ hehe