Friday, May 29, 2009

helpless

How bad, to almost forgetting the marked schedule of the AGM. Ending up disrupting a movie plan and ffk-ing the crazy guy... sorry pal. :(

And how surprising, how shocked.
Never have I expected ending up in the committee itself. And obviously some people are not happy with the results. but not that I can help it. Why why why did I get chosen? I cannot reject the post, of course; it would definitely determine my future days in the university, and after. I don't know if I should decide to want it or not, not that I have a choice. No, there is the willingness to serve for the student chapter, but this adds the worry and side effects. The fact that transport and time are critical. The thousands of unsolved unhelped problems surfaced... I'm all messed up, all anxious, all scared.
左右为难,怎么办?

I will try my best. Please forgive me.

---

Helpless. Very.

I don't know how and why it started, but didn't expect it to come this far. Yes, it's too much, to the extend that it is adding to the stress I have already received.
I'd rather not have it, but for the sake of friends, I can sing along sometimes. Patience, ignorance. But now it's getting too over, or at least, I'm not in the favor of it.
Things are just simple. Friends are friends, all the same. Why should things be so complicated? I do hope it would not affect my life negatively. Especially after the fact that I have to face the faces, at campus, at home. At least, I wish there are little moments in the everyday life when I can revise and smile in the midst of rush hours or during work or reflect on before end a hectic day.

Please, let things return to normal.

5 comments:

meng87 said...

xuying..you can de ya...you are very good so many things want you to be handle...is they all trust you..but i know will lost a lot of relax time..you think that you will do a lot of meaningful things then can learn a lot..dont want to be so stress...relax...all the things can be settle by you de...the ship go to bridge then become straight lo...lol...so gambateh o...no helpless de..is all the thing can be solve easily by you..trust yourself...you can de...

TC said...

Way Meng is correct. You can de. Trust yourself. Unless you wana trust your Purple Thing heheee!(:

Kyflein said...

meng87:

thanks ya. maybe u look up on me too much..haha~ yea, I will try my best. :)

TC:
what Purple Thing?? surely not my purple Alien... Hehe... thank u ya. :P

TC said...

You want me to pollute your page with The Name then just say. Don't need shy shy. Heheee!

Meng look at you too much. Not look up at you too much. Hoho~

Kyflein said...

TC:

oh you mean THAT ar... less of one adjective I duno leh... haha