Sunday, July 19, 2009

Option

It's the time of the life again, just like one last year.
Considering the fact that I do not need to go through as much trouble to get an internship job, while others might be on the verge of not getting one... it's somehow another different situation at my position.
Unsatisfactory of humans. Yet the fear of losing a good opportunity now or then... all over me. The fear of regret.
The toughest of all is to make the choice. And not regret over it.
The choice that would probably bring me back to my original plan.
Hope this is right. I'm very anxious, I'm afraid...
All messed up.

Yet I don't really have to be, It's just that I'm afraid to take the step forward.
And now, I must.
Any way has it's own conclusions... I persuade myself not to think too much.

And apologies to those whom I had hoped to assist... I'm very sorry, if my decision later is not in favor of you...

4 comments:

dick said...

dun afraid to make ur first step.
although it's hard, but after u make it, anything will be fine and easy.
hohoho.

Hoel said...

u mean u not doing internship or wat?

dick's 名句 come out jor^^
so long didnt c

TC said...

You don't have to be sorry. Make the best decision you think would be, for yourself. All ways, you won't be losing anything. Just learning different things. (:

Kyflein said...

dick:
I'll try to... thanks :)

Hoel:
Im doing internship of coz...

TC:
TQ yea... I have made my decision, and yes, for myself :)