Friday, February 24, 2006

3 months...

It has been almost 3 months since our SPM last paper... These days were spent quite aimlessly, sitting at home, going online, reading the papers, doing housework, coking rice..usually just rice (apparently I sound like a half-housemaid). I'm getting fed-up of this.

Then, next week will be something I hate a lot--exam. I'll be having driving test on Friday March 3rd, while my motorbike test will be on 27th Feb. In between, I'll have to go to the dentist's twice, for braces on my lower jaw's teeth. WOW...4 days of suffering!! I'm quite exhausted this week even though I have driving and motorbike lessons on Tuesday and Wednesday. Anyway, what scares me the most is the driving test, for the 'naik bukit' (going uphill) session. I often released the clutch while practising, causing the engine to "die off". And I'm afraid that I'll panick. And the motorbike test, the bridge is a challene. The school boss said that if I fall off the bridge, then...fail. It ain't really hard, but I'm just afraid that I didn't concentrate then, and forgot the procedure. I pray that I will pass both..sadhu sadhu sadhu!

I had a phone conversation last night with a friend from class (ex-class in exact), she was hoping that we have a gathering again, during her school holidays. She couldn't join our previous gatherings due to school.Now she wants to go skating with us. Hmm... except for her and some other friends, I haven't met many of my ex-classmates for more than months already, including those who were very close with me during high school. It seems the 'serious' people are very busy, except me. And Lee Eng maybe. We are the ones who have 'too much' time to hang around at home, shaking our legs (in Mandarin-- yao jiao), beating mosquitoes (in Hokkien-- pak bang), too free after meals (in Hokkien again-- Jia ba siao eng).

Since I'm so 'free', I listen to the radio more often, I start to pick up with some new singers. Other than 'paparazzi-ing' around Daniel, I caught up with other local singers like V Chuan, Hudson,...The most recent craze is Lim Yee Chung, a local songer cum composer who gained big popularity in Taiwan, and now Malaysia, his hometown. He was known for his compositions for many hot singers in the Entertainment circle. Might do a briefing of him later...:P

An aimless post about aimless stuff. Will try to upgrade my blog, my boring blog. Hope people will still come in...please la...'peng chang' a bit.. :D

No comments: