Friday, February 24, 2006

Penang Tour 3rd & 4th Day

Left out some pics of our graduation tour...
On the 3rd day we went to Kek Lok Si and Batu Feringgi. I only have pics for Batu Feringgi.

Image hosting by Photobucket
A nice view of Batu Feringgi, with some of us running around on the beach. This photo always remind me of those days...

Image hosting by Photobucket
My gang. From left: me, Wei, Ley, Juen. One missing though--Theng. Except for Ley, I haven't seen the others since the tour.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Some of my best classmates.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Had some trouble taking these pics here in the water, coz the wave kept pushing us around. It was a happy time, YEY!

The last day wasn't much planned, we just went buy some tambun cookies, and a visit to Prangin Mall.

Image hosting by Photobucket
The last day at our bedroom...this bed was shared by 9 girls...geng!

No comments: