Tuesday, May 22, 2007

*May 19*

Yet another memorable day...

Many of my first-times took place!

Firstly, first time stepping into One Utama. Not for shopping. Went there for Rynn Lim's autograph session!! Was given the chance to go upstage to give Rynn flowers! Thanks to a guy, known by us as Ah Quan, who sponsored 5 bouquets of flowers!! And luckily, among the variety, there was Rynn's favorite sunflower!! We just knew, anyway...haha...

The best thing about that was, we, 5 gurls, got to HUG him!!! My goodness, that was overwhelming! Though the hug wasn't quite a big hug, kinda a 'half hug', but it was a HUG!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

First time hugging my idol!
First time hugging Rynn!

First time hugging a guy (other than my daddy)!!
~siao d...~

Was often distracted from paying attention at Rynn throughout the session. He presented two songs, Hide and Seek (捉迷藏), the theme song for Sony Cybershot DSC-T100, and Melody (旋律) his hit single! Half way through Hide and Seek, he took photos of the crowd with a Sony camera! The red one! looked hot...haha....

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


And while singing Melody, he brought a little gurl up onstage. He was singing to the little mei mei but the little gurl, not knowing how lucky she was, just stood there without any expression! Muahahaha... Wet blanket over Rynn!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


She was just like a doll, when Rynn carried her in his arm, and talked to her like, "What's your name?" "Where is your mummy?", her face was still blank. Wahahahaha......it was really interesting though!

The second best thing about the event was, YZ won a photo shoot with Rynn!! Finally! I have a REAL photo with Rynn! (The fact that my first one was gone with YZ's stolen handphone.) Though the previous one might have been nicer, with Kym Jin Sha in it!! But anyway, I lurv this one! My first photo with Rynn! =D

Since we have only two CDs, I was lucky to get Catherine's 'help' to get on stage to get autograph (yup, and the chance to be closer to him), since she 'ordered' 2 CDs from me to be signed. Ahaha... he wrote our names on the CDs! And he wrote MY Chinese name CORRECTLY!! Yoohoo~! In such hectic and rushing situation! He has good eyes man... :P


First time I experience the paparazzi way!! At the end of the event, we followed...or CHASED after Rynn from the backstage til out of the main door! And Jin photo-ing him all the way! (Tried to, that is...) The usual scene at the exit: Fish and friends lining up waiting at Rynn's van! And us, thought we were smart, ran to the other side of the van, the window where Rynn was sitting at, but he was busy waving to fans at the other side... YZ knocked on his window to catch attention!! [Now was that even fun??] [YES~!!]

That night, there was a dinner gathering with Rynn. Though YZ didn't win the chance, the crew still called her last minute offering the chance!! But then, we had trouble with transport. Finally, Kae Vin saved the night! Haha... Thank s a lot to him, that we didn't miss out all the fun!!

The event was at Halo Cafe at Connaught Garden, that is, right outside my university!! How unfortunately to miss it! Believe me, it was my first time in that place which I was so curious about!

Rynn was 'interviewed' on stage by Wen Kang. Not quite what we've imagined. He looked quite tired, probably from the long 2-hour autograph-and-name-writing plus photographing session earlier. And probably he was a lil nervous with Wen Kang's interview.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Asked him a question (and thanks to Kae Vin again, for the idea, since my blur&tired mind couldn't produce anything that time), got a nice reply, someting like he wishes to learn the keyboard. [Ahh...nice...similar to my dream to learn the piano...]

Next up, a GAME! The idea really woke me up! Haha! I as usual will never forfeit the chance! And so, I was singing with Rynn right by my side! Ahaha~!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Singing~!

The songs challenged were [Owl (猫头鹰)] and [Fly's Tears (苍蝇的泪滴)]! People say I was steady and calm, they didn't know I was struggling to get the lyrics right! Which brought to the comment by WK that I was reciting prayers! "......" Lots of thanks the others for their support!!

YAhOoO!!! I won the game!! Ahaha~!! Got a hamper and an autographed Hit Single [Melody] CD (only for promotion in Taiwan!!). In the end, another Photo session with Rynn!!! Aha... that's the price to pay for being a camera's spokesman! Hehe...jk jk...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo @ Halo Cafe with Rynn

After sending Rynn off [waving slowly (yet madly) at the dark van until we saw a hand moving, waving at us], YZ and I got interviewed by a TV station!!! Erh... wasn't in my best appearance, my mind was blank, and was saying stupid things... arghhh...all the way messing myself up!! YZ seemed calm though...
Anyway, accordingly, it will be aired by June in Asian New Force on Ch35 Astro! You can see how horrible I was...

Btw, still can't upload my own photos.

Special thanks to Kae Vin, Hue Yee and i-tung for the photos!
Other photos from sinchew-i.com.

No comments: