Monday, May 07, 2007

A new life

Sitting in the computer lab, wishing the time passes faster. My eyes drooping, my brain slowing down. Was supposed to be lying comfortably on a sofa at home watching tv, but now, as a change in time table, I gotta wait from 10 pm to 4pm for the next class! ...

Stepping into my degree program now. First day, and as predicted, almost no gurls! Luckily I got a new friend, yes a gurl. And we are the TWO 'ladies' in class!! '_'ll
Though she is taking Mechatronics engineering, the courses we are taking this semester are the same. So for now, I'm okay... hopefully.

We have a same female lecturer for Calculus 2 and Circuit Theory 1. From Sarawak. Her English pronunciation sounds weird, Malaysian Chinese slang...haha... but I guess she'll be good. ;)

First time eating outside the campus! Whew... this gurl... But still, spending a lot on food just ain't my type. That's why mom's home-cooked food is da best! ECONOMIC + DELICIOUS!!!

Crazy days are awaiting me. My spirits aren't prepared yet. The lazy brain still craves for the pillow. Ahh... but what to do? for the sack of the future, I gotta strive. Strive for what?... Good future lor....

Right now, kinda torn between choosing Engineeing Design or Computing for Engineers. Especially since there are limited places for ED. But then, mostly going for ED. Since I have friends there..hehe!

So much more to do. So much more I have not done....

No comments: