Monday, May 14, 2007

More than words

A week down the semester. Many happenings.

The pleasant ups. Despite the fact that the classes are so lack of gurls (which is normal, of course), It's nice to have a friends, a friend - a gurl - to spend the days with. No need to hear so much nonsense from those guys, at least...

And now really gettig the chance to practise my going-downhill English. Yes, speaking English in a rather funny half-past-six way.

Getting a highest score in Foundation last semester. Nothing related to my degree course.
Accounting.
When my mom knows of it, I wonder what she'll say...

For some of the days, I do not need to wait for the U shuttle van!! Yoohoo!! My friends would give me rides when possible, which helps save my average of half an hour time!! Thank you guys, muaxx muaxx~!!

Roses and lavenders blooming in my garden. I never quite believed when Kathleen said she tried planting the roses. Wow...

YZ was lucky enough to win a prize... To have a photoshoot with Rynn!! Yikes!!
And we are gonna bring a Canon camera to a Sony showcase.... '_'ll

In the badminton world, Chong Wei is back on track! Though Jin and I was torn between supporting him or Bao Chunlai! Ahaha... The Koo-Tan team could have made it further. But then , KKK seems to be going off track... one man's show, his coach Rexy commented. What will become of them?...

Unexpectedly, conflicts happened a lot. Jin, whom, as usual, has the problem with her friend, whom I think is quite annoying too.

Kathleen, in the middle of MUET, faced conflicts just before her speaking test. Pity her, to have that kind of friend as group member. Glad she made it through.
And another friend, who seem to turn out fine. Hah...
These few things, made me talk the most about Dhamma in one go! Anyway, I enjoyed it. Glad that I helped, Kathleen. ;)

a U-mate, Angie, faced a huge twist in life (I believe). Failed in her attempt to get PTPTN loan, she had to switch course from an accounting degree to a management diploma. A huge difference. It's such a pity, as she loved her previous course so much. She would be finishing her course by the end of this year instead of completing 2 more years for degree.

I can never escape from those lil things which keep haunting me. It always seem that I am the only one who has to go through this. Dealing with people whom you know are close to, yet you never know what is going through their minds.
People who are, naturally, superior than you.
People you care for, yet it seems you keep hurting them.
People whom you love from the bottom of your heart, yet you never let them know.

It's definitely a tough task trying to face it. As I don't have any idea how to face it, with the given conditions. It bothers me, it haunts me, it's killing me. I'd rather be jogging 15 rounds of the garden than to be tortured in this way!

I can't say it out. I can't find my words right. I'm never good at speech, ever since I was young. I can spend the whole day without saying a word. I can't speak my mind properly. They think they do, but no one actually knows what I think and feel.

It all comes back to miscommunication. The difference of mind between the generation. Some people who live to make others' lives miserable. Like them. Like me. I, making myself miserable.

Thinking that the world is not fair. And I have to bear it by myself.
With a lot of bragging and blogging where no one really sees me.

No comments: