Saturday, June 30, 2007

寄生虫

Life has been different ever since entering university. Especially with the people around you.
They just are so unexpected.

Education in university is very different from our primary and secondary way. No more spoon-feeding. You gotta be hands on in order to receive what the course offers.

However, not just anyone or everyone would realise that. A few, for instance, still needs this kind of feeding DIRECTLY, a case worse than secondary school I bet. Got to know one such person in class. Not that I try to despise him, in fact, we tried to accept his way, tried to help him. But somehow, we are doing more harm to him, and more stress to ourselves. Especially to Lana, who is too soft-hearted to refuse his request for help.

So, decided to put an end to this. Or at least, reduce it. And I, was the one facing the challenge. Chaning seats with Lana was suffering indeed, with questions popping up from beisde me every few minutes.

But probably he had a surprise. Or maybe not. I'm just not as friendly as the nice sweet Lana. They were sitting beside an ALIEN~! I just didn't teach the same way. When our aim is to let him back off. It was bad of me, but I had no choice...

It's important to observe the people around you, your coursemates especially. I have been warned of these so-called 'parasites' ever since the first day I stepped into this university. We've gotta face the reality of the society.

No comments: