Monday, June 25, 2007

It's still CrAzY

The last time I would wish to happen. Falling sick right before examination.
And I did.

Caught a flu on Friday after 'hanging' out, prior to my YMBA exam on the coming Sunday.Kinda having a virus going on at home. So you all beware~!!

Have been trying to call in the radio station to win Rynn's new Edition album. Never succeeded when we want something so much. Yet got something else when my itchy hand called in for another contest~!
Which I was hesitating whether I should hang up the phone ... when the DJ Jason answered! Haha~!! And it was another signing on the radio!

My second time now, ever since last year when I sang 'Kao An', and now 'Xuan Lu'~!!
Rynn should be proud of me~ hehehe~~
Next time, I'll come with a guitar...

No chance for me to rest. the sequence goes:

YMBA > Assignment > Mid Term > Assignment > Mid Term > Assignment > ......

I have things planned out, yet I don't know where I should start from.
In other words, I'm lost...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sick still want to call in .... !!! ???? hey girl , i think u r 相思病。。!
你干脆嫁给他算了 !!

Kyflein said...

why don't u say, sick still have to study?? Aiyo...
忙到没时间想他叻, 还什么相思病呀~

Anonymous said...

读书是天职,不管痛死或病死都要读的啊 !!
听你这么说,显然病了还要想他才是天职。

Kyflein said...

哪儿有啊?
只想着要保重去应对考试叻!
你太看扁我了~
sobsob...

Kae Vin said...

take care lar....I think one day u'll marry him. Just remember to invite me to the wedding. hahah

Kyflein said...

真好, 帮我想我的终身大事了...
SWEAT~

Anonymous said...

事实是如此。