Friday, June 29, 2007

Torn between

Things have got me thinking.

Friends have been suggesting that I move out to the area nearby university with them, which is more convenient compared to my everyday-trip to-and-fro Cheras. In some way, I was attracted by the idea, especially now that I seem to lose a lot of time doing things other than study. Besides, I will be able to get help from my knowledgable friends in my studies. And, there will be more time to spend with them, and go lepak-ing with them!

But there are a lot more to be considered.

I am a very 'family' person, I am very attached to my family members. Obviously, I place my family in the first place. I treasure every moment with them, coz you never know what's to come. I don't like imaginating the situation of me moving out, the lack of my role at home...

Staying at home, I get to eat home-cooked food, my mom's delicacies, healthier dishes. I can't stand eating out even for a continuous 3 days. And laundry is another problem. I'm just too lazy to do it...heehee...

If I were to move out, my cost of living will greatly increase. Everythings requires money. Rent, food, fees, transport. I might even need a new laptop, the fact that the computers at the lab isn't always available, and my bad habit of finishing work at the last minute.

I guess this whole idea isn't necessary for now. I only worry about the situation in future, during year 3 and year 4, which is described as much more HECTIC than now.

Any comments?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stay here better. We can play basketball together.

Kyflein said...

and also guitar. ;)