Wednesday, June 13, 2007

No break

Tests finally over. Didn't do well.

Tortured myself with a jog after a whole month of no exercise. The body's gone stiff, so no matter how much I hate jogging, I gotta go for it...

Now it's time to bury my head in my Dhamma studies. Seems like it's been a month since I really revised. The pieces are still missing in the brain, when my aunty-and-uncle classmates are almost well-versed in everything!

And finally the Kuan Moo Tuan is open for registration!! Have been waiting for it, afraid that I would ever miss it. It's the best chance to tour Taiwan without being 'robbed' by some people who force you to shop!

AND~ It's a three weeks vacation!!! Walao... Imagine that, for a low price...
But still depends on luck. I do hope so much that I get picked~!!
Wish me luck~!! =)

No comments: