Friday, August 01, 2008

The battle continues...

FINALLY the day I've been waiting for... the end of EMI project!!
It's NOT fantastic to look back how I survived the days... it didn't seem as hectic as Eng. Design project, it did got us on our toes trying to figure out what we (or at least I) really have any exposure or talent or even interest in.

How insane the semester was. With the times when I could only stare and couldn't do anything. The times that things just don't work out. The times that I have to sacrifice... for something, or nothing. The times when things are still undone and yet seeing people flying off. The helpless times.

But we pulled through, with the obstacles and detours and heavily lagging of schedules. I'd say, probably it wasn't the best team I have worked with, but for such a tough project (for our level), it could have been the best. And of course, it wouldn't have been ours if not for the team leader [Yup, a thousand thank yous for your effort!!] A lot of thank yous to the team members, who have given what they have. And tons of apologies for my wrong-doings and mistakes that lagged everything else...

It's a huge relief that this is over, but coming up, the tight schedule of assignments and tests and final examination. Yet in two weeks, I will be shaking my legs at home :P No trip to Genting for the MAA :( but next Friday is the big day! Opening of Beijing Olympics 2008!!
* anxiously waiting for Changmin's performance... if it turn out tru ;) *

Kasahamnida everyone, and FIGHTING!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait watch the bird nest inside the tv.. hehe.. and fireworks on it .. beautiful .. hehe

Gambateh for your next exam. ^^

Kyflein said...

yup! the night is booked for tv!!