Sunday, August 03, 2008

University life

To add on to the previous post, here is the photo of the group I have spent the almost 4 months banging the heads with :P

Photobucket
I just noticed we are of a variety of sizes... hahaha~
Thanks to MinHow for the photo~

Joined an ice-breaking event by CCS yesterday with the coursemates.It was just 'okay la..', the usual games we always had since primary school. Probably just my expectations being too high and expecting something much more special.

Photobucket
The future engineers gathered [oops... missed Chin Yee out. Paiseh~]
Credits to Esther for the photo :)

Almost ending my second year or program and looking back, I realize that life in university hasn't been as I had expected. Probably because of me, my situation and my surrounding, there just seem to be a lack of more significant or experiencing or fun events. Anyway, I say I regret for not taking more of my time out since I'll be entering the busier part of the program next year.

Hope to find back the lost time~

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

xu ying, i love you!!!!
haha. ;p

Kyflein said...

**drools** sounds misleading...

I LOVE YOU too!! XD

Anonymous said...

through the university life, u will more tougher than before .. isn't it? honestly,i'm so scared T.T

Kae Vin said...

enjoy ur uni life. Grab it tight and don let it slip tru ;)

Kyflein said...

jens:
yes, agreed! don't worry though, u will climb and learn step by step. :)

specialhuman:
thanks for ur advice. I will make the best of it. :D