Friday, August 22, 2008

about the...

Time flies too fast. A semester over again. Seemed a quick one, but considered the most eventful of the days in university so far.

First, there was the Greeniz camp which made me skip a week's classes as well as my cousin's wedding. That contributed to my tough time catching up with the syllabuses, but no regrets for the wonderful experience and people that I met. =)

The Kuanmootuan annual dinner was immediately after that, which (unfortunately) helps me confirm that no matter how I tried, that I just cannot click with that group of people. Oh well, it's fated...

Back in school, it could have been the most headache semester ever. Shall I say, were we a bit too free, or we were helpless to do anything? Anyway, I am glad I did not make the wrong choice by joining this group instead of believing that I REALLY could work with *that person* (Yup, who has already gotten me half crazy over the semester~)!

Photobucket
The EMI Project "Pick & Place Robot".

The friends who contributed the successes, the failures, the excitements, the assistances... The old friends, to find out the real them, to discover who I really am. The new acquaintances, to find out how nice (or not) people can be, and to know how much more that I lack. Those who have directly and indirectly helped me regain my energy and the dreams who were thought impossible.

The dearest ones who have supported me and endured ME.
Whom I wana spend as much time as possible with.

To all who have crossed my path of life,
고맙습니다.
사랑함니다! ^^

No comments: