Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Ah Sian's 22nd

After two weeks, I'm finnaly gonna update about it.

The first time I joining in the celebration of one of their birthdays. A great time indeed. It was a long time that I had a day off! Hung out at the boys' place, watching Boys Before Flowers when my eyelids were struggling to open..haha~

Was the first time (I thought) I went to the Look-out Point... when in fact I had drove up that hill when I was training for my driving license!! Haha... a great view indeed from the peak.

Photobucket

And a whole lot of thanks to JF who gave me a ride home :)

2 comments:

Kae Vin said...

hahaha. Must be cool huh.

AMpang look-out-point right?

In a all guy class, I have already lost the interest to celebrate bday with them XD

Kyflein said...

yup, tat's the place :)
well i guess you do have some gurl coursemates? ;P