Sunday, March 22, 2009

My 21st

The so-called "officially an adult" day...

But then, I don't feel like growing up~
Haha...
It feels so heavy to be a grown-up, or even taking a final year course in a month's time... arghhh~

Anyway, some aims to accomplish this year (I hope).
First, I want to be healthy!! Really wish to go swimming every week (though it kills my hair), or at least a jog or two in a week. I've been getting bruises over my legs and hands lately, hah... should be more careful la, clumsy girl!

Second, to get rid of my specs!! Have been getting tired of my glasses since last year, I wonder if I should just get a laser op, and I do worry...

Most of all, I want a smooth year, and everyone well and happy...

2 comments:

Kae Vin said...

Happy 21st!

Must think positively...got a lot benefit one...hehe

Kyflein said...

specialhuman:

Thank u! oh yea, i have to make myself do so.. haha