Sunday, March 01, 2009

Zilog 2009

Was at the Zilog Workshop held by our IET student chapter to help out. But basicaly, I was useless there... since I'm not part of the committee.

Id say the one last year was better as it was clearer and more effective to be conducted by the lecturer himself, though the seniors did quite a good job. Anyway, I was there to help out even not as part of the committee. And photographing, my habit... hah, the camera as my toy~

Photobucket

Photobucket
The morning sky was nice~

Photobucket
go red!!

Halfway, noticed Kexin's puppy goin sleezy... bored?
Photobucket

Then caught Waiwai enjoying himself in the new environment!
Photobucket Photobucket
I wish I could be sitting with you!! =D

The half-day event was successful, ending with us having lunch under the sunlight-exposed cafeteria.
An experience, better than nothing. :)

No comments: