Sunday, July 03, 2005

MI2 : Workshop 1

For the whole week I've been waiting for this... ...well coz I'm really obssessed with Malaysian Idol!

but then, the Workshop 1 wasn't as good as I expected. The standard seems worse than MI 1. I mean, MI 1 was quite good, but according to what the judges stated, the standard was higher for this season. But how come the contestants can't sing well? And they are actually feeling very nervous that we can even see it through the camera?

Well for example, Norzila was the really nervous one that she forgot when to start, the whole session she was on stage she felt uneasy, and most important of all, she didn't sing well. I just wonder what Paul saw in her. Then Xerra. She was supposed to be a great singer, but her performance was plain. But still, I think she will make it to the Final 12. And Norzila might make it too...coz she has a pretty face.

The whole time watching MI 2, I feel that the standard has changed... ...dropped. They seem to take account of the physical looks more than last season's. And Paul Moss seem to like more of pretty girls than talented ones...... but why Kar Wei was out, I have no idea (some say it's because she is a second timer--second timers cannot get into the workshop round, or so.).

Anyway, I really hope for the better from Workshop 2. And of course, I really really hope to see Daniel get voted to get to the 12 Finalists.

No comments: