Monday, July 18, 2005

Sick the whole week

My goodness...I've been sick the whole week, and actually haven't recovered yet. From the day I returned from Genting Highlands, I've been having a strange kind of dizziness in my head, it feels as if I'm sea-sick. Sea-sick? duh... I dunno, it's also like when I've been playing or working for a whole day, my body feels tired and when I stopped, my mind was still 'moving'.

It didn't quite matter for the first day, but the dizziness got worse and worse until I really felt a headache and felt like vomiting. To make the matter worse, I started to have fever on Thursday besides having cold and cough which had lasted for more than a week. My god, every little sickness that I usually have came in all together in a day!

Then, on Friday, I was still sick, and believe me, I was so tired that I was blur for the whole day. The cold kept haunting me like hell, I was coughing, and my head ached a lot. I really hoped to get home for a nice nap.

On Saturday, I wasn't better. My boday was aching, and in the afternoon, Fever again. Wow, 2 fevers in a row, I thought the petai dishes I ate during these 2 days was the cause, adding that I've been having durians for a few days these 2 weeks. That was really too much!

So unlucky to get sick during this peak time--before exam. Now I have only 1 week left! OMG! Gotta hurry!

No comments: