Sunday, July 10, 2005

The talented... ...12 Girls Band

Had a rushing weekend. There was a lot of homework to do. But behind All that, there was a reason. We were going to Genting Highlands... For the concert of 12 Girls Band!
we were very lucky to get some sponsor for the tickets. We took off in the afternoon, so we had not enough time for theme park. The main point was the concert, which was very marvellous. However, I thought it was a short one, which lasted for around 1 hour 50 minutes only. After taht there was an autograph sesion held, and as the 'kepochi' we are, my sisters and I remained at the Arena of Stars watching the session until the end. But then they didn't really smile after that, I assume that they were tired and needed rest.

Later, we were to walk around the indoor theme park. Suddenly we spotted a guy with blonde (dyed) hair walking away. My sis said he looked like Adam from 8TV, but from the side ways I thought he did not. Until when my elder sis said the same thing, we (38ly) wanted to chase him, but unfortunately he had disappeared. later on, when we were hanging around in resort Hotel, we noticed some luggage with some boxes. The luggage were in big sizes, and the boxes were long. My sis thought it might be those belonging to the 12 girls band, so we waited a while and see if they appear there. unfortunate again, we didn't catch them. twice, that we 'cha jian er guo' with some superstars or artists. :(

The 12 Girls Band really impressed me a lot. Though Chinese Orchestra can be found a lot in China, it's really rare to find internationally well known ones. Now that they have become famous, their hard work really paid off. I really admire them for their profession in music. They even write some of their songs. Now, I really want to learn to play guitar properly, which I had failed to do so after a year. Maybe I should really take up guitar classes, but that all will have to wait until after the SPM. for the time being, I will focus my spirits on my studies. examination is near, better be careful!!!

No comments: