Friday, May 12, 2006

Stefanie Sun's Concert

Date: May 6, 2006
Venue: Genting Arena of Stars
Time: 8.00pm

My sisters and mom went there with my cousin Heck. we waited for other cousins to join us. Was a bit surprised to find my little niece Candy tagging along. Haha! Such a lucky girl (she's seen Jolin Tsai live before, and now Stefanie!)

The opening was quite interesting. She started with a soft and sweet song (just a few lines), then disappeared and came out with a fast note! It was very cool!

I didn't note down the songs that she sang, but it was all great performance. She had a wig on, that is, long hair, which made her look very beautiful and super! Her dressing were as colorful as usual, and her dance moves added excitement to the concert. In the end, during the encore, she came out with a "stick" (don't know how to name it), and played 'Mexican Wave' with the audience. Aha! That was the fun part.

We had such a great time, cheering and shouting and screaming, although she's not really in my favourite list, but I do like many songs of hers. My cousins too, turned really 'high' (though they are more than 10 years older than us!) Cousin Heck had the most memorable time. During a time when Stefanie came down the stage to shake hands with the fans, (I was unlucky...)he ran to the front very quickly and managed to hold Stefanie's hand with both his hands! Hahaha! He was really excited and kept repeating that he held her hand! With both hands! And didn't want to let go! Hehe... *I thought he would not be able to sleep that night, but he did anyway, before nay of us did! I suggested that he would not wash his hands anymore...haha... but he did anyway! hehe*

We left the arena after the encore, and so, unfortunately missed a solo presented by Stefanie herself after the concert. According to the paper, she came out in normal dress code to 'shoo' the remaining fans. In order to satisfy them, she sang a few line of 2 songs. Wow... the fans are definitely lucky!

Before the start of the concert, we heard and noticed a guy coming in from another gate (not in use). Heard people said it was John, the <> winner, and when I looked, I only saw his back with a bag, but it looked very like him! However, the paper mentioned that Daniel Lee was there for the concert, hmm... was that him instead? No idea...

---------------------------

To end the day (or rather night), we all went for supper at Desa Setapak. (Supper is very special to me... I haven't really had any for long! Haha!) The "great" thing was, I rained cats and dogs while we were eating. We were half wet by the time we reach home, let alone the 'drivers', Cousin Heck and Cousin Boon. Except for Cousin Boon and his little family, the other cousins stayed at our house for the night.

Though we are quite disappointed by the fact that David Tao's concert has been postponed to October, this one is very satisfying... for the moment. Happieee...

No comments: