Monday, May 08, 2006

1st week at school

So I finally settled down. I'm currently studying at University College Sedaya International. 1st day of school was on 2nd May 2006.

Gotta say, it's reali boring to be here all alone. With no friends at all joining here with me, I feel really miserable.

I thought I could cope with the 'presure' of loneliness, but as days go by, I started to feel fed-up and tired of this life. Travelling for 2 hour (without sitting for at least an hour) everyday, then walking in the campus like an alien, without friends... Haiz...

As the weekend passed, I feel very down whenever I think of school. For the 1st week, not much class was conducted, the most important thing is ATTENDANCE. Pooh! Some lecturers even think of taking about 20 minutes to do the attendance!

Not that I haven't acquanted anyone at all. On the 2nd day I met a girl who is a senior; she's one year older than me, and she offered me many tips around the campus, and accompanied me. That's my 1st friend here, Angie. In physics class, I acquanted Kar Mun, who is also a scholar, but her scholarship is from UCSI.

On Friday, I met with a problem of 'time-clashing' of subjects. The Lab time for Physics clashes with Malaysian Studies, so we have to choose. Finally settled it today, where the Lab time will be on Thursday. However, My Course Selection hasn't been approved yet. That means my name won't be on the attendace list yet.

Now is the free time, waiting for a class at 3.30pm. It's a cool thing there's a computer lab here, where we can get online.

Won't be tooooo bored after all. Hopefully.

No comments: