Tuesday, May 16, 2006

What A Day...

Wow! A day of happiness and... 'sadness'. The sad thing is, my friends saw Lim Yee Chung in Central Market, possibly filming his drama. It was at about 1.45pm, when I was still in the LRT. Damn! Now I really missed him. It's funny, coz my friend just came from there to work in KLCC. Anyway, guess that I don't have the luck to meet him, yet, hopefully will. By the way, my friend said that he was in front of a shop, not sure of which one. They don't really know what he was doing there. Heehee...

Okay, the happy thing! I 'finally' met my DEAR friend on the LRT! When I knew she was travelling to her college in Central Market by LRT, I had hoped to be able to 'crash' into her on the LRT. Like the dramas. Haha! And now I really did! I was waiting at the door where I don't usually wait, and when the Train was stopping, I noticed her inside, and she did too! Wow... such a great surprise! Was so Glad to see her that I wanted to hug her! Haha.. but I didn't, coz I'm afraid to be summoned, or get beaten up by her BF (which she just told me). Didn't have a long chat, coz she was going off at KLCC, which is only about 3 stations away.

My 'working' days started today, and the first job is typing. Might be boring, but not so tough, and the lecturer was quite friendly.Hope it will be okay throughout the semester.

P/S: Yesterday can be considered an "unlucky" day, because on my way back home, I missed the Edu-Van, the Star LRT and Putra LRT. Geesh.

*Appreciate what you have and the people around you.*

No comments: