Thursday, May 22, 2008

DOWN

Mother nature is the powerful one. Who can stop it from shaking the violent earth crust and sending down the hundreds of buildings onto the thousands of people? We are lucky that we are sitting here safe and sound. Probably we cannot deny that it's the fate of those unfortunate...it's all too tragedic.

Though I have a better fate (for now), I am not as lucky either. The first blow was when the harddisk corrupted... and the data are unretrieveable!! My oh my... all my work of the past half year disappeared like that, and there goes my beloved and treasured photos of Taiwan trip!! ARRGHHHH!!! I can't believe this is happening over again. Too much trust in the hardware.

And as if that wasn't enough, the last of softcopy and documents in my pendrive were also GONE!! That was probably caused by virus during some file transfer. And bamm!! Thare goes my last storage, and more importantly, the work of project I have done the whole night and due the next day...

So many problems come crashing down on me at the same time. It's so exhausting it can keep the dark clouds over me the whole week. I really do hope to end this chain of bad luck.

No comments: