Friday, May 02, 2008

mystory

It's rather unbelieveable... the people whom I thought I would never see or get in touch with anyore since I or they left the place...

It shouldn't be, with the Internet so widely used throughout the world. And of course, some day I SHOULD be able to contact them. But to know that some of them still remember me!! I thought I was like a quiet devl sitting at a corner of the classroom almost always with a book in the hand. But I guess my surname was easy enough to remember (though my first name is still uneasily recalled~)

Then the numerous photos of the college that grabed my memories... the changes in the people, the college, the Beijing... It's a pity we were just kids then and didn't have such easily available technology to record the times.
Ahh.. but the photos they have... I can't believe this one existed~

Christland



This... I wonder if anyone could really recognize me?!!
If I'm not wrong, that could be Sundus, my then best friend Sandy, the ever-blonde Bela and ever-popular Mdm Ally with the...funny-looking me~ the trip to Christland in Tianjin was on eof the best ever, can't believe the crazy-of-them-park me was so young then~ Arghhh.. it's crazy~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good old beijing times... aww...