Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mom's day~

As if the biggest internationally celebrated event every year. And I'm glad mom had a nice day (I hope I'm right). Over the past few weeks of holiday, I have tried to maintain a peaceful and good relationship with mom. And why suddenly so, I'm not sure, probably a change in mindset...

Sometimes I would crave, but thinking back, I should not and do not regret for making the choice. At least, what had happened in the past few months... I am glad I was around when the incident took place. Even if I didn't prove much help. That's why I place family on top of everything else. And I wana treasure every moment with them.

It was a day of reunion and farewell as well. YZ going to PD for industrial training. That will mean less chance of seeing her around for 2 months. Saddening me, since we've been hanging around closer during her study leave. and the fact that Jin is having her exam now, there will not be really anyone to talk to at home. Arghhh... the sienness climbing up me. Right, frankly speaking, I would just miss her...

Dad returned from Australia, and surprisingly, like a Santa Claus, brought us some really cute stuff - stuffed toy souvenirs!! Ahh.. I admit I have a weak point on them~ I just love them!! Especially the Koala handphone pouch!! (this cute creature which came around right after I made myself my pouch~)

my aussie cuties!!
sooo cute!!

And it wasn't long before I started naming them after the five gods of the east~

Photobucket
haha... sounds stupid but I lurv it =D
Photobucket
I wonder if they like watching themselves??!!
[they should, coz i do!! ^^ ]
And how I wish I can keep all of them...

No comments: