Sunday, September 17, 2006

Second Time

Finally, it was my second time to the National Blood Centre. It was yesterday, Sept 16.

And to donate blood. of course.
It was quite deserted there. Unlike last time, there were some NS trainees waiting to donate blood.

This time I used my right arm. According to the nurse, Using the writing hand will make the blood flow faster. Erm... dad doesn't believe so.

Anyway, as I have 'feared', it was the same case as last time using the left arm. As I have mentioned, the position of the injection last time was weird, kinda senget. Similar case with now! In fact, it was almost the same position of the left and right arm! Great, so my blood vessels are abnormal?? Or my skin is too thick??!!

And, like last time too, the wound of the injection was larger than my dad's. Strange. Am I so much different from others?

Had some trouble later when I attended guitar class. the hole poked in my left middle finger was in pain whenever I had to do the chords. That's why I don't like this procedure when going for donation.

It's no surprise that I'm so eager to donate blood. I've always wanted to do charity work, but does not have the 'ability' yet. So at least, this is what I can do. You know that you can actually save a life out there.

By the way, the service at NBC is very good, and refreshment is provided after the donation. aha, that's a bonus!

Hopefully the next time (which my dad plan in December) won't be delayed. Haha.

No comments: