Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Wasting time

Here I am, wasting my time again.

should have stayed at home and come later. I could be snoring in my bed now. Urgghhh...

The half-an-hour stuck at the LRT station... Shit. Crowded with people. I dunno what the hell is up with Rapid KL. Technical problems every once in a while. I hope they don't shout "Malaysia Boleh!"
Leave the Malaysians some face man...

And damn, I thought I could have come for duty today, but then, no work for me. Could have completed 3 hours of work time. And now, I'm sitting in the Computer lab again. Spoiling my eyes. Geesh...

Still feeling down and moody bout yesterday. It seems like I cannot trust anyone now. Or is it just me who is too sensitive? But then, who likes the feeling of loneliness? Who likes to be betrayed?

For sure, I don't.

I hope I can get over this soon. Though I know that I will continue to have a hard time.

No comments: