Thursday, September 21, 2006

Snatched, coma

As I was having dinner last night, I heard the news on TV about someone being snatched at Masjid Jamek LRT station the night before.

Little did I know that the victim was an ex-schoolmate of mine. Till today, when I checked the news online. I was quite shocked by the incident.

The victim, Lim Sze Jian (18) is a UTAR student. He was stolen of his thousand-ringgit handphone. He's been hospitalised since early morning where he was found at Kota Raya. According to the news, he had 2 operations for his brain. He's still in coma.

The moment I got to knowof the news last night, I was worrying about my safety. It's better not to return home late. It's such a tragedy involving someone as close as an ex-schoolmate. It's such a pity that those people out there would rob materials and even lives!

Fortunately, Sze Jian is recovering now. And hopefully the culprit will be caught soon.

Though not having acquaintance with him, I still pray for him to recover well and soon.
Namo Amitofo.


The Star article

No comments: