Friday, March 02, 2007

Happy New Year!

Such a Chinese New Year celebration I had. Falling sick on the second day of CNY was a bad time... Imagine when we were eating away the same time during the previous years, my sisters and I had only porridge and some eggs this day! Whew... thank goodness we were feeling better the next day, in time for the gathering with the relatives on mom's side... or we would have missed out A LOT!!!

Somehow the main focus isn't about angpaus this year... well I get less money this year...boo...
It seems I look forward more to gathering with my relatives...and friends (too bad, some friends don't give a damn...). Found a few of my cousins changing... looks-wise, of course. and turning more gorgeous! ;P Even my sister was a big surprise. She was the only one wearing skirt while the other two of us had trousers! Hahaha!
It seems I'm the only one not changing...hmm...no one SEES it yet..!

Joined a gathering at Boon Yung's house last Saturday, get to see the same gang, same friends whom I have not met for a few months. As usual, the so called 5566 gang weren't here... it seems there's never a gathering which they have attended...geesh.

Later we went to Dream House Restaurant at Prima Setapak. And guess what, (well...guess some of you might have known), the manager of the shop is one of the finalist of Project Superstar last year!!! And he is Max Chong! No wonder I see a familiar face when I entered the place. The restaurant is Somewhat a Halo Cafe style (right, I've never been here also), except that it was extremely deserted (2 customers!!). (Max and his girlfriend cooked for us! Haha!) There were guitars and a piano, which was a heaven to me! Since Max was a composer cum singer, he presented a few songs for us... and of course, he is good! It's a wonder he can compose Chinese songs so beautifully!

CNY ain't an easy time either. There is mid-term exam and assignments, and... this weekend will be so hectic for us!!! Coz there's a house-warming at our house, and our relatives are coming down all the way from Kedah and Johor by tonight! The house will be SO conjested!! But then, hopefully it would be an enjoyable though busy time. Call it house-warming, it is actually more like open-house for my dad. Well, at least I have such few guests, somehow those so-called 'friends' don't even bother to attend... (well, people change...)

Looks like I won't be online for some time...again... until when I need to do assignments (which I should be starting). Okay then, Chaos!

by the way, HAPPY NEW YEAR to all of you!

No comments: