Friday, March 23, 2007

two birthdays

It should be fun to have two birthdays in a row. If 24 hours aren't enough for you.

Today is my "Chinese" birthday! Haha... that is, my birthday following the Chinese calendar.

Can't believe I'm now in the last year of my teenage. Don't feel like growing up into an adult. It seems a lot that have changed this past year. My dreams, my aim, my life, my carrier, my personality.

If last year I was free and hanging around, this year I am preparing for my final exam and degree program for next semester.
If last year I was still busy applying for the numerous scholarship and deciding my future, I am almost settled down this year.
If last year I was still scrambling around with my guitar not knowing whether my strokes or strumming ways are proper, Then I'd say I am a lil better this time.
If last year I was still trying to get more news about F4's concert in Hong Kong, This year, I'm stuck with Rynn Lim!! (I still like F4 though... ;p )

Life was slow, but much. Strangely... People come, and go...
Some old friends still in contact, some seem to be lost in the air. Some new friends are nice, some... you'll have to find out later.
Don't judge a book by it's cover.

Anyway, relatives are coming tonite, should I ask for angpau? Haha...

祝我生日快乐。 ;)

No comments: