Thursday, March 22, 2007

IT'S MY DAY!!! my lonely birthday...

I wonder if I've been waiting for this day...

Anyway, it's MY BIRTHDAY TODAY!!!
March 22nd... always thought this date was the most beautiful date...muahahahaha.....

It's kinda boring to be having this day without dad and YZ around... feels lonely.
It's a thurday, and it has started pouring outside. If not for the monitor which went crazy last night, I would have been on my way back home. Arghhh...

Anyway, I try to make myself as happy as ever. As people wishes us "happy Birthday". But the level of happiness dropped a little since I cannot get online at home... (here i come again...)

No celebration today... since dad isn't around. Unless the roti canai from Auntie Cheong (who shares the same birthday!) counts! Hahaha... It's a heaven that I can rest a while after the hectic assignments...and group members.

Giving myself a treat by not touching anything academic...! Hanging around, watching teevee, playing guitar, and eating! But will have nothing to do tonite then... hmm...

Wish Jens a happy birthday too! ALl the best to him in his upcoming exam!!

Thanks for the wishes, everyone! ;D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!! Hope you have a great day filled with fun and happiness...and for some really amazing goodies and resources do drop by my blog on Birthday Wishes and check out all that i've posted there!!!!