Friday, March 30, 2007

homecoming

err... not really. Haha.

Went to Chong Hwa OFFICIALLY today! (after much consideration ;P ) It's like 3 years since I've taken public bus to school. At least now I do not need to change buses.

Finally collected my SPM certificate! Then hang around at the school like a fool (somehow most of my friends have taken theirs...) til their classes finish.

Had a chance to talk to Pn Ng when I saw her in class (that means I disturbed her class ;p). She looks so thin now... Probably she still doesn't remember my name... but know me as my sister's sister...!

Anyway, seems like everyone (yup, those friends) were the same as ever. Juen just screamed and shouted and jumped around...with big actions as usual... when she saw me. '_'ll
Met some of the other old friends like Pui Yeng, Wai Hong, Shuwen, Huoy Ying... Hmm... Everyone looks good in their uniforms! Kekeke...
Theng was absent. Wei was still the same her. Cool. Smart. Attractive~haha! Had a long chat with her. Then Ley Ley came! This cute 'lil' gurl skipped class~~!! Wahaha!
Ley Ley ar, dun oways play play liao la... A Level is more important! Study lar!

Thought I could have a long chat with Kathleen. Apparently, she pit dai me! Arghhhh...

Sports Club now must be a lot more fun... when the six-formers are sentenced with the co-curriculum order! People like Wei and Theng never showed up last year...sweat. Though I'm truly bad in sports, still love the fun of it!

Chong Hwa is changing now... students, teachers, canteen hawkers, surrounding. There are some boards bout school vision blablabla... hung around the school building, which i bet not many people really note of! Two shelters, a TV at the canteen (which works!!), a 'Tennis wall'...
Didn't see the principal... saw that Pn Zurina got more plump!
Oh, and the school got smaller... the area that is... government chinese schools are so kesian...

Will be some time til I meet them again. Hope I get to join their sports club activity next time.
ALL THE BEST guys!

No comments: