Friday, April 27, 2007

SIENness...

1 week passed. Can't believe I only have a week of holiday left.

And the week spent? So much of ups and downs. Was at my lowest of spirit on Monday. Got mental attacks from a person so dear to me. I hate it. Yet it will happen every once in a while. Almost always when I'm on holiday. As if my holiday is meant for this treat. It's hard to figure out who is really wrong. Still figuring...

Tuesday and Wednesday. Tough days. MORE renovation to the toilet and tank and pipes. Clean the WHOLE house continuously. This is what you call SIEN~!!

Tried filling my other hours with Dhamma studies. Often get distracted though. So glad Dad asked about my Abhidhamma book! That means he's willing to explore more about Dhamma! I've always wanted to 'expound' the Dhamma to my parents, which is the biggest dana towards parents. But obstacles appear in the whole process, making the already tough task much slower.

Anyway, I got my YMBA certificate for last year's exam! Achieved a Distinction!! The important thing isn't the piece of paper, but the things learnt from it. About life. About death. About rebirth. Impermanence. Unsatisfactoriness. Selfless. Kamma.
Probably, as suggested by a friend of dad, I can give my service to Sunday school! Haha... we'll see...

Mom bragged about career again. About how good accountancy is. About how smart XXX sisters are to choose the course. It seems like the everyone else who have nothing to do with accountancy can pack their bags and leave this planet.

I wish I could. But only after attaining Nibbana.

No comments: