Monday, April 30, 2007

Trouble makers

As if my holiday is meant for that.

Now my job after waking up in the morning is to clear the shit of SQUIRRELS which is all over my garden!
Ever since last few weeks, the little creatures have seem to go out of their mind, creating 'designs' all over our nice clean tiles! ARRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!!! They are CRAZY!!! And almost every morning, we gotta clean after them, the floor, the windows, the laundry lines, and even the laundry left out there overnight! This seems even worse than taking care of a baby! It's like those times when we had to chase after a rat all over the place in our old house!!

Then, now, it's the dear printer's problem again. It just loves to give me problems. And everytime, it is I who is responsible to fix it, as if I am to blame for its misbehaviour! Why why why...... What the hell is wrong with it, I still can't figure out...

Tomorrow's Wesak, I do hope the squirrels do give me a break!

No comments: