Saturday, April 07, 2007

Alien again

Went for blood donation today.
Almost forgot that my blood vessels are 'abnormally' located. Alien again...

Yup, my blood is still red.

Get sleepy easily. The fact that I have to digest and absorb the tons of Biological terms and the unfinished report.
AND accounting, computing studies, probability & statistics.
Ain't much compared to degree courses, I know...

And thanks to the Biology lecturer who changed the date of our last practical (and I did not know...REALLY) that I saved 6 hours (3 hours transport and 3 hours lab time) which can really be spent more meaningfully!! Anyway, thanks to the guys who did the experiments...

Final Exam coming. Really should be studying now. But waiting for someone to send over the result. I'm still waiting... damn.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

walau