Sunday, April 15, 2007

YIKES!!

One more paper to go. Yet I seem to be celebrating already.

Spent the weekend like a crazy headless thing. Saturday. Went to Chong Hwa (probably the last time) for sports with the six formers. Played badminton like I've never played before. Somehow, thankfully, I managed to revive a little little little bit of skills after the long 2-hour of game. It was fun playing with C Mun, who hit the shuttle high! Hah, she the only gurl who plays a bit like me, besides Ley Ley. And so 'ngam key' with me! (Just found out that she too adores Hins Cheung!)

Then went on to basketballing with Kathleen. Juen and T Ching came along, seemed to play, but were actually really busy people......with their handphones. Lack of players, but still played like hell. Now that's fun! Exhausted yet much better than jogging which is one word... SIEN!!
Read a magazine mentioning exercise makes the brain grow smarter. AM I a whole lot smarter now?? Wahahahaha......

The rest of the day, my hand was energy-less and CRAMPED but still managed to play the guitar. With my eyes closing any moment. Then the nest day, my whole body goes stiff. As if I gotta pay for all the excitement.

Watched the semi-finals of Asian Badminton Championship that afternoon. Surprisingly (they lost the first game) and thankfully Tan Boon Heong and Koo Kien Keat marched into the finals. However, they still lost to their seniors Lee Wan Wah and Chong Tan Fook, who are higher-ranked than they are. To say the truth, their skills seem to have dropped, which is quite disappointing of course. (Hope they aren't washed away by fame.)
Anyway, it's never always a stream of successes on the road.
For everyone.

Had to return from Brickfields after Dhamma class at Sunday School by ourselves. Stopped by KL Sentral to buy lunch, burgers which cost RM5++... MD of course. Meanwhile, mom and dad and a cousin were having lunch with a friend's family. A meal very expensive... so expensive. RM1000+!!! A 10-person course dinner! My goodness, I could have bought a nice new handphone or half a new PC with that!!!

It feels strange when people keep asking me about my future. Feels dizzy thinking recalling the books I've flipped through in library. I really hope I can handle it then. Then I'll have to face a whole class of guys. sienzzz......

Jin started to make me teach her some notes on guitar. Hehe... probably influenced by Rynn!

No comments: